We've just released a bugfix version of stable KDE Telepathy - 0.7.1. It doesn't bring too many exciting features as the team works on those for 0.8 version - there we have completely revamped the metacontacts system, it's now 140% faster, more reliable and with less no-contacts-visible problems (actually we haven't seen that one at all). The 0.8 will be coming out soon~ish.
Anyways, 0.7.1 has new config option for completely disabling the Nepomuk metacontact interface, so if you're having troubles with it and would like to just go to the goo'ol' version, put this line into Konsole:
kwriteconfig --file ktelepathyrc --group feeder --key enabled false
That will permanently disable the 0.7 metacontact system and will get you back to your old models, but with no metacontacts.
One other important issue we got reported a lot was about focus problems in the chat window. They should all be fixed now.
Tarballs can be find at the usual place - download.kde.org - please use mirrors (the "Details" link) for downloading.
The rest of fixed bugs follows.
- 297994: Contact subscription requests re-appear after reconnect | Git Commit
- 310442: Closing window do not set focus on the input text field | Git Commit
- 327429: "Previous conversation" link point to message after current one instead of before message | Git Commit
- 327137: Accept button not enabled when selecting contacts | Git Commit
- 326597: Ctrl+Up-arrow restores previous message with wrong cursor place | Git Commit
- 326741: Cannot invite contacts to chat | Git Commit
- 327023: List of of contacts in room not sorted | Git Commit
- 327059: blocking contacts seems to do nothing | Git Commit